Prices for UK customers are listed inc 20% VAT
Prices for other countries, inc EU, are ex VAT.
Digital & Electronics
ESU Decoder tester
The Profi Decoder tester makes it easy for you to test or program your decoder, before you install it in your model or confirm the decoder is working well before you start soldering. Simply connect the tester to your command station or the LokProgrammer. It enables you to test any decoder without exposing it to any external factors caused by the locomotive that may influence its performance.
Besides a 6-pole NEM 651 socket and the 8-pole NEM 652 socket, it also has an 21MTC interface as per NEM 660, a PluX22 socket as well as a Next18 interface.
Decoders without any interface can be contacted with individual terminals.
Motor filter (5 pack)
Motor filter to connect to any brand decoder.
5 x motor filter
When converting an analog locomotive to digital (using a decoder), the manufacturer installed capacitors must be removed, because they will affect the decoder functionality. This concerns mostly the BEMF (Back ElectoMotive Force) reading. This motor filter will clean the noise between the motor and decoder and improve the communication between decoder and motor less stutter and generally a smoother ride.
This is especially the solution if you have older motor that draw a lot of power. Without the filter, the model train will stop and restart with a decoder directly connected to it.
Lokprogrammer for the Train-O-Matic decoder range.
1 x programmer
1x USB cable
Not included, but needed, is a 12V power adapter with DC plug (Ø 2.1 mm for inner pin).
- Program CV's of any brand of decoder
- Update decoder firmware (Train-O-Matic decoders only)
A computer with Windows is necessary. Works with Mac OS with Parallels and Windows 10 installed.
Doehler & Haass Sound programmer
To program any brand decoder and upload sounds to Doehler & Haass sound decoders
7-18 Volt AC or 10-25 Volt DC.
The programmer works with every model railroad transformer, yet we recommend a notebook-power supply, because it is stabilized and supplies sufficient power (max. 4.75 A).
Continuous output track (electronic short circuit protection) about 1 A Continuous output SUSI (electronic short circuit protection) about 1 A
- Power Screw terminal for AC (both left respectively right clips are each interconnected), Socket for DC
- SX-BUS Presently without function
- USB For USB-2 (USB-cable A/B required) Track With connections 1 – GND – 2
- Track will be connected to clips 1 und 2. Clip GND serves for tapping of the internal ground voltage (0 Volt), e.g. for metering.
- SUSI With connections GND – ZDAT – ZCLK – VS (from left to right)
For connecting SUSI by flexible wires (e.g. SH10A-3) a 4-pole pin strip is included in delivery.
For connecting SUSI by the usual SUSI-receptacle connector (e.g. SH10A-2) an adapter (SUSI- pin strip) is optional.
For use with decoders that support ABC (automated run between 2 or 3 points).
Train-O-Matic Block Occupancy Detector module
The S88N module allows transmission to the digital command station or the PC interface the status of 16 digital inputs. Such modules can be cascaded into a number of 8-16 pieces (128-256 inputs), depending on type of command station / digital interfaces. Each input is equipped with a LED control that monitors the input’s logic state: LED lit means that there is an electrically closed contact between input and common terminal (“C”); LED off means inactive input (open contact). Monitoring only works when connected to the S88N bus.
RJ45 connection allows to use standard patch cables
- Compatibility with digital S88N command stations and interfaces
- Input status signaled by control LEDs
- Easy-fitting through the 4 mounting holes (included as accessories)
- Number of inputs: 16
- Power supply voltage: 5-12Vdc through S88N connector -supply current in idle state: <5 mA
- Dimensions: 65x78 mm
- Weight: 35 g
- Class of protection: IP00
- Operating temperature: 0 to +60 o C
- Storage temperature: -20 to +60 o C
- Moisture: max 85%
- Type and interface cables used: RJ45 jacks, CAT5 cable
Operation in both analog and digital modes.
Open-collector transistor outputs, optically isolated.
Sensitivity < 0.5 mA.
Does not require separate power supply.
Compatible with S88N feedback modules
Number of inputs: BOD2: 2, BOD4: 4
Power supply voltage: 4-24 V rail voltage.
Supply current in idle: < 5 mA.
Maximum current through the detector: 1A in continuous regime.
Maximum output current: 50 mA.
02030101 TD MAXI
The TD Maxi decoder by tOm is a DCC accessory decoder and can drive 4 turnouts with two electromagnets or with motor drive. It can also be successfully used to drive various accessories: Electromagnetic relays, LEDs or incandescent bulbs, etc. The particularity and originality of the decoder is the use of a group of capacitors as an electric charge battery (CDU Capacitor Discharge Unit). With this circuit you can greatly reduce the electrical shock experienced in digital systems when switching a turnout with high power consumption. Capacitors help to create a current pulse for a safer and steady switching. The charging current of the capacitors is constant, without adverse effects for the system (this constant current can be set by CV41). More than that, the start of the charging operation can be delayed randomly after the power up, so in the case of using several TD Maxi decoders on the same layout, the DCC system will be not overloaded at the power on sequence.
- Usable in any NMRA compatible DCC system
- Block address in the range 1-512 (or 0-511)
- Protection against short circuit and overheating
- Decoder reset by entering any numerical value in CV8
- Switching reversal by CV38
- Save the last state
- Duration of output On state programmable in CV3, CV4, CV5, CV6
- Programming address mode or continuous programming
- DCC command buffer, for sequential switching